- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Fuel poverty statistics, Household energy, and Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- 30 June 2016
Fuel poverty report: annual report on statistics 2016.
PDF, 1.42MB, 70 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The fuel poverty statistics report for 2016 includes:
- the latest statistics on the number of households living in fuel poverty, in England
- analysis of the composition of the fuel poor group in 2014
- projections of the number of households in fuel poverty in 2015 and 2016
Latest edition information
Due to a change in assumptions made to the WallType variable, we have made revisions to the Detailed Tables, Trends Tables and the Annual Fuel Poverty Publication for 2014. This change is in line with the changes made to the Wallinsy variable contained in the EHS physical dataset, from which this variable is derived.
There was an error in the modelling assumptions used to calculate the number of dwellings with cavity walls for the Wallinsy variable in 2014. Therefore the tables and publication have been corrected to align the 2014 data with the previous year’s assumptions.
More information on this revision can be found in the Errata published by DCLG.
Published: 30 June 2016