This release of national statistics on Alcohol, Entertainment, and Late Night Refreshment Licensing was produced by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
About this release
Data in this release relates to the number of Alcohol, Entertainment, and Late Night Refreshment licences in force at 31 March 2010 and the activity in the preceding 12 month period. This is the fourth annual publication since the implementation of the Licensing Act 2003.
England and Wales.
The following officials and Minister received privileged early access to the last release under the National Statistics code of practice.
For briefing purposes only:
- Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Culture, Olympics, Media and Sport
- John Penrose MP, Minister for Tourism and Heritage
- Philip Bland (Private Office)
- Rebecca Besalel (Private Office)
- Linda Martin, DCMS (Press Office)
Toby Sergeant, DCMS (Press Office)
- James Brokenshire MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State Responsible for Crime Prevention
- Valerie Militante, Home Office (Private Office)
- Ziggy MacDonald, Home Office (Head of Alcohol Strategy Unit)
- Zoe Wilkinson, Home Office (Policy)
- Charlotte Hickman, Home Office (Policy)
- Jonathan Allinson, Home Office (Policy)
- Eva Perkins, Home Office (Press Office)
- David Povey, Home Office (Statistics)
For briefing and quality assurance purposes:
- Vivienne Avery, DCMS (Statistics Head of Profession)
- Andrew Cunningham, DCMS (Licensing Policy)
- Stuart Roberts, DCMS (Licensing Policy)
For further information on these statistics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsible statistician for this release is Peter Antonaides.