I am pleased to announce the publication of the business plans for the Highways Agency and the Department for Transport’s motoring agencies:
- Driving Standards Agency (DSA)
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
- Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA)
- Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
The business plans set out:
- the services each agency will deliver and any significant changes they plan to make
- the resources they require
- a framework of measures by which their performance will be assessed
The measures allow service users and members of the public to assess how the agencies are performing in delivering their services and reforms and in managing agency finances.
The business plans will be available electronically on agency websites and copies will be placed in the libraries of both Houses in due course.