Zika virus: interim algorithm for assessing pregnant women with a history of travel
Flowchart for assessing pregnant women with a history of travel during pregnancy to areas with active Zika virus transmission.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2015632 PDF, 159KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance was compiled with the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, the Royal College of Midwives and Health Protection Scotland.
Published: 29 January 2016
Updated: 15 August 2016
- Updated (v8)
- Revised (v7) in line with changes to diagnostic testing.
- Revised definition of active transmission areas (now 3 months).
- Updated to version 5, with revised list of symptoms in the notes section.
- Updated to version 4, with changes in box one on the algorithm and footnote 3.
- Footnotes 3, 4, 5 and 7 were revised.
- v2 published 1 February 2016.
- First published.