Your Charter Annual Report: 2013 to 2014
HMRC's annual report covering our delivery against Your Charter, including progress and priorities for further improvement.
PDF, 592KB, 20 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
HMRC deals with the tax and payments affairs of virtually every business and individual in the UK. Your Charter sets out sets out the relationship HMRC wants with its customers, what customers can expect from us, and the behaviours we expect of them.
The latest report, covering April 2013 to March 2014, focuses on:
- answering customer calls and rolling out cheaper 03 telephone numbers
- dealing with post from customers
- modernising PAYE with Real Time Information
- providing new ways of improving the support we give to people who need extra help
- developing and updating digital products and services to help customers get their taxes and payments right