- Department of Health, Public Health England, and Health Education England
- Part of:
- Workforce planning for health, public health and social care
- 1 August 2012
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
This report outlines the main issues facing the occupational therapy profession over the next 3 years.
PDF, 560KB, 28 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This report describes the main issues facing the occupational therapy profession over the next 3 years, including:
- considerations for future requirements
- current and forecast supply
- a summary of national trends, regional variations and any associated risks
The aim of this work is to support local decisions on future education and training commissioning, made through consultation between the education and training commissioner and employers.
Published: 1 August 2012