Work Programme and NEA: on and off benefit scans
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Work Programme guidance for employers and providers
- 5 March 2014
- Last updated:
- 10 May 2017, see all updates
On and off benefit scans guidance for Work Programme and New Enterprise Allowance (NEA) providers.
PDF, 148KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The scans cover:
- Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and Universal Credit claimants going on benefit when taking part in the Work Programme and New Enterprise Allowance (NEA)
- JSA and ESA claimants going off benefit when taking part in the Work Programme and NEA
The scans are to help Work Programme and NEA providers maintain engagement with participants when benefit claim changes occur.
The on and off benefit scans guidance is part of the Work Programme provider guidance.
Published: 5 March 2014
Updated: 10 May 2017
- Replaced Work Programme guidance with revised version. Numerous changes including: revised timetable in Annex A; and explanation that the on benefit scan will include Universal Credit in addition to JSA and ESA.
- Replaced Work Programme guidance with revised version: Amended time table in annex A.
- Revised guidance provides the latest information about benefit scans.
- First published.