Work Programme guidance: on and off benefit scans
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Work Programme guidance for employers and providers
- First published:
- 5 March 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 September 2015, see all updates
On and off benefit scans guidance for Work Programme providers.
PDF, 114KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The scans cover Jobseeker’s Allowance and Employment and Support Allowance claimants going on and off benefit when taking part in the Work Programme. The scans are to help Work Programme providers maintain engagement with participants when benefit claim changes occur.
The on and off benefit scans guidance is part of the Work Programme provider guidance.
Published: 5 March 2014
Updated: 21 September 2015
- Replaced Work Programme guidance with revised version: Amended time table in annex A.
- Revised guidance provides the latest information about benefit scans.
- First published.