How we are changing the welfare system – briefing notes for stakeholders.
This toolkit helps explain how DWP is changing the welfare system. It includes information about DWP policies and explains:
- what we are changing
- why we are making the changes
- when we are making the changes
We update the toolkit regularly.
There is more detailed information about specific subjects in the:
The toolkit is in 4 parts. Select the parts that provide the right level of detail for you and your audience:
- DWP’s welfare reform agenda explained – a brief introduction
- overview of what is changing (34 slides)
- overview with speaking notes – a shorter version of the overview with detailed speaking notes (25 slides)
- complete briefing pack (156 slides) – designed to be presented in sections which can be removed or combined in different ways depending on your audience
The overviews and the full briefing are available as presentations and as PDFs.
We would welcome your feedback on the toolkit.
Do you find it useful?
How have you used the toolkit?
Who have you shared this toolkit with?
Please send your comments to email@example.com