Research and analysis
Veterinary Medicines Pharmacovigilance Annual Review 2014
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate
- Part of:
- Veterinary Medicines Pharmacovigilance Annual Review Reports, Animal welfare, and Animal and plant health
- 25 January 2016
A review of adverse events following the use of veterinary medicines reported in 2014.
Ref: #934358 PDF, 1.06MB, 68 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The annual review summarises the 5743 UK adverse events in animals, humans and the environment after the use of veterinary medicines and other products reported to VMD in 2014.
- Who sends reports
- Types of products mentioned in reports
- Animal adverse events
- Companion animals (pets)
- Food animals
- Exotic animals
- Human adverse events
- Environmental reports
- Dispensing errors
- Advice to users of veterinary medicines
- Glossary of clinical terms
Published: 25 January 2016