Business tax – guidance

VAT reliefs for disabled people: eligibility declaration by a charity

Declaration by a supplier that a charity is getting goods and/or services for a disabled or chronically sick person for their personal or domestic use, and will claim relief from VAT.



The supplier must keep this declaration with their records.

Please do not return it to the customer or send it to HM Revenue and Customs.