UK Trade Tariff: imports and community transport inwards
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- UK Trade Tariff: volume 3 and Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs
- First published:
- 1 January 2009
- Last updated:
- 11 October 2016, see all updates
Guidance on import procedures and requirements including customs input entries, and fallback procedures.
Get detailed information about:
- how to use the Single Administrative Document as an import declaration
- additional documents which may have to be provided
- the range of special import facilities available
- special requirements relating to certain goods or the circumstances under which they are being imported
Published: 1 January 2009
Updated: 11 October 2016
- Guide amended for bulk consignment procedures for CPCs 40 00 003 and 49 00 003.
- This guidance has been updated to reflect import and export legislation changes from 1 May 2016.
- First published.