- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- UK Trade Tariff: volume 3 and Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs
- 1 January 2009
- Last updated:
- 20 October 2017, see all updates
Guidance on import procedures and requirements including customs input entries, and fallback procedures.
Get detailed information about:
- how to use the Single Administrative Document as an import declaration
- additional documents which may have to be provided
- the range of special import facilities available
- special requirements relating to certain goods or the circumstances under which they are being imported
Published: 1 January 2009
Updated: 20 October 2017
- Paragraphs 2.2, 2.10 including Option 1 have been updated.
- Paragraph 2.4 under heading 'Presentation of import declarations to HMRC' shows new address for import declarations.
- The Forest Law Enforcement Governance and Trade certificate item has been added to the Other government department licences and certificates list. The Import Control System (ICS) section has also been updated.
- Guide amended for bulk consignment procedures for CPCs 40 00 003 and 49 00 003.
- This guidance has been updated to reflect import and export legislation changes from 1 May 2016.
- First published.