- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- UK Trade Tariff: volume 3 and Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs
- 1 January 2009
- Last updated:
- 12 October 2017, see all updates
Guidance on export procedures and requirements including customs input entries, and fallback procedures.
Published: 1 January 2009
Updated: 12 October 2017
- The paragraph about electronic EADs has been removed from section 14.3.
- Paragraph 14.3 'Exports from another member state leaving the EU via the UK' shows new address to send Export Accompanying Document (EAD).
- A new sub section, 4.15 Registered Exporter (REX) introduction, has been added.
- At paragraph 9.9 the section 'Free circulation goods that are not in excise duty suspension' has been deleted.
- This guidance has been updated to reflect import and export legislation changes from 1 May 2016.
- First published.