UK Trade Tariff: customs procedure codes
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- UK Trade Tariff: volume 3 and Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs
- First published:
- 1 January 2009
- Last updated:
- 28 April 2017, see all updates
Guidance on customs procedure codes used for import, export and box 37.
The customs procedure codes identify the customs and/or excise regimes which goods are being entered into and removed from (where this applies).
Published: 1 January 2009
Updated: 28 April 2017
- Updates to - Imports: home use with simultaneous entry for free circulation, Imports: home use of goods previously released for free circulation, Imports: inward processing, Imports: summary of temporary admission relief customs procedure codes
- Updates to: Imports: home use with simultaneous entry for free circulation. Imports: home use of goods previously released for free circulation. Imports: inward processing.
- Updates to: Exports: customs procedure codes Exports: alphabetical index of customs procedure codes Imports: customs procedure codes Imports: home use with simultaneous entry for free circulation
- 40 00 C01, 51 71 F44, 40 51 007, 40 51 008, 40 51 F44, 61 21 005 CPC's have been added or amended. Various codes within Series 40, 51, 53 and 71 have been amended.
- Guidance updated to include new import changes; Inward processing and alphabetical index of customs procedure codes.
- Amendment to Imports: inward processing, paragraph 1.8 (51 00 F44) Box 47.
- This guidance has been updated to reflect import and export legislation changes from 1 May 2016.
- Codes have been amended.
- First published.