The Department of Energy and Climate change (DECC) provides accurate, timely, user friendly and easily accessible National and Official statistics on Greenhouse Gas emissions. This document sets out the requirement of these statistics and how DECC ensures users’ needs are met.
This document identifies users of emissions statistics and how different needs of users are accommodated. The document also describes the different uses of emissions statistics for each of the emissions statistics publications this document covers, namely:
- Final emissions statistics
- Provisional annual emissions statistics.
- Provisional quarterly emissions statistics
- Local authority statistics
- Devolved administration inventories