UK Greenhouse Gas Emissions Statistics: statement on user needs
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- 20 November 2014
Statement to describe the users of emissions statistics and their use.
Ref: 14D/395 PDF, 119KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Department of Energy and Climate change (DECC) provides accurate, timely, user friendly and easily accessible National and Official statistics on Greenhouse Gas emissions. This document sets out the requirement of these statistics and how DECC ensures users’ needs are met.
This document identifies users of emissions statistics and how different needs of users are accommodated. The document also describes the different uses of emissions statistics for each of the emissions statistics publications this document covers, namely:
- Final emissions statistics
- Provisional annual emissions statistics.
- Provisional quarterly emissions statistics
- Local authority statistics
- Devolved administration inventories
Published: 20 November 2014