Tuberculosis test for a UK visa: clinics in Hong Kong
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- Tuberculosis testing: Home Office approved clinics and Immigration and borders
- First published:
- 13 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 30 July 2015, see all updates
Where to get tested for tuberculosis (TB) in Hong Kong for your visa application.
You must be tested for tuberculosis (TB) if you want to come to the UK for more than 6 months and are a resident of Hong Kong. Find the location of approved clinics in Hong Kong.
Published: 13 January 2014
Updated: 30 July 2015
- Removal of firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Updated Quality HealthCare Medical Centre booking information
- New approved medical clinic in Jordan, Kowloon.
- First published.