Traffic signs working drawings: TSRGD 2002
On 22 April 2016 the traffic signs listed in TSRGD 2002 were superseded by the traffic signs listed in TSRGD 2016.
List of 2002 TSRGD working drawings
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The traffic sign working drawings listed in the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002 have been replaced by the traffic sign working drawings listed in the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions (TSRGD) 2016.
TSRGD 2002 working drawings
- TSRGD 2002 alphabet drawings (ZIP, 1010KB)
- TSRGD 2002 AT approved tourist symbol drawings (ZIP, 584KB)
- TSRGD 2002 P500 warning signs (ZIP, 5.61MB)
- TSRGD 2002 P600 regulatory signs (ZIP, 12MB)
- TSRGD 2002 P700 railway and tramway level crossings signs (ZIP, 1.47MB)
- TSRGD 2002 P800 miscellaneous informatory signs (ZIP, 5.89MB)
- TSRGD 2002 P900 bus tram and pedal cycle facilities signs (ZIP, 2.75MB)
- TSRGD 2002 P1000 road markings (ZIP, 1.47MB)
- TSRGD 2002 P2000 directional signs (ZIP, 13.1MB)
- TSRGD 2002 P3000 traffic signals (ZIP, 70KB)
- TSRGD 2002 P4000 signals for crossing facilities (ZIP, 386KB)
- TSRGD 2002 P5000 lane control signs (ZIP, 531KB)
- TSRGD 2002 P7000 road works signs (ZIP, 5.52MB)
- TSRGD 2002 S general symbol drawings (ZIP, 4.49MB)
- TSRGD 2002 SCP school crossing patrol (ZIP, 71.1KB)
- TSRGD 2002 T tourist symbol drawings (ZIP, 3.83MB)
- Working drawings for traffic signs
- Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016: an overview
- Traffic signs, signals and road markings
- Traffic signs manual
- Traffic signs image database
- Welsh Government bilingual working drawings
- Local transport notes
- Traffic advisory leaflets
- Road network and traffic