Circular about Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions (TSRGD) 2016 for England, Scotland and Wales.
The circular explains:
- the structure of the regulations
- provides examples demonstrating how the guidance works
- what the changes mean at practitioner level
- shows the relationship between current and previous regulation
The circular is to be read by people:
- designing and implementing traffic management schemes
- involved in road traffic regulation generally
in conjunction with the TSRGD.
The TSRGD 2016 regulations prescribes the:
of use for traffic signs including road markings, traffic signals, pedestrian, cycle and equestrian crossings used on or near roads.