Tax credits entitlement tables: working at least 16 hours and paying childcare
Tax credits entitlements where there are children, the person works 16 hours or more and pays childcare costs.
These tables give you an idea of the tax credits you could get if you work and pay for registered or approved childcare. They show roughly what you could get in total for the current tax year. You need to be working at least 16 hours a week to use these tables.
Published: 13 March 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2017 to 2018.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- The tax credit entitlement tables have been updated.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2015 to 2016.
- Changes for the start of the new tax year.
- First published.