Tax credits entitlement table: work less than 16 hours and have children
Find out about your tax credits entitlements if you have children and work under 16 hours a week.
This guidance includes a table that gives you an idea of the total tax credits you could get if you have up to 3 children and are either:
- single and work less than 16 hours a week
- have a partner and both of you work less than 16 hours a week
You can also use the tax credits calculator to find out what you might get.
Published: 13 March 2014
Updated: 5 April 2016
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- The tax credits entitlement tables have been updated.
- Changes made for the start of the new tax year.
- First published.