Tax credits entitlement table: working at least 16 hours and no childcare
Find out your tax credits entitlements if you have children, work at least 16 hours a week and pay no childcare costs.
This guidance includes a table that gives you an idea of the total tax credits you could get if you:
- work at least 16 hours a week in the 2017 to 2018 tax year
- have up to 3 children
- don’t pay for childcare
You can also use the tax credits calculator to find out what you might get.
Published: 13 March 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2017 to 2018.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- The tax credits entitlement tables have been updated.
- Changes for the start of the new tax year.
- First published.