Tax credits entitlement table: not working and have children
Find out what your tax credits entitlements are if you have children and you're not working.
This guidance includes a table that gives you an idea of the total tax credits you could get if you have up to 3 children and:
- you’re single and don’t work
- you have a partner and neither of you work
You can also use the tax credits calculator to find out what you might get.
Published: 13 March 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2017 to 2018.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- The tax credits entitlement tables have been updated.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2015 to 2016.
- Changes made for the start of the new tax year.
- First published.