Dealing with HMRC – form

Tax avoidance schemes: notification of scheme reference number by scheme user (AAG4)

Use form AAG4 to notify HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) of your scheme reference number for various tax schemes.



Use form AAG4 to notify HMRC of scheme reference numbers for Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Corporation Tax and National Insurance Contributions schemes.