Before completing your application form please download and read the guidance for applicants document in full. Please note the application form is different to last year. You must submit your application on this year’s form.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the Tampon Tax Fund
We welcome organisations applying to this round of funding to include activities that seek to address the consequences of COVID-19 for disadvantaged women and girls. Please refer to the ‘Guidance for Applicants’ for more information.
About the fund
The Tampon Tax Fund allocates funds generated from the VAT on sanitary products to projects to improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls.
- the fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom
applications should be for £1 million or more
- the value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s or consortia’s collective annual income
- applications should focus on 1 of 4 categories: violence against women and girls, young women’s mental health, or the general programme
- grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects
- all project activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 30th June 2022
- applicants must include a copy of their safeguarding policy, along with a statement that confirms the applicant has effective and appropriate safeguarding procedures that protect employees, beneficiaries or volunteers from harm, and that explains how any concerns and incidents are managed
- the deadline for applications is midnight on Sunday 7th June 2020
- applicants should answer all questions on the application form
- applications received before the closing date will be assessed after the closing date
- applications received after the closing date will not be assessed
- available information and guidance relating to this round of funding is contained in the documents above
- we are not able to respond to requests for support in completing this application as this is a competitive process