The report includes a detailed assessment of progress by the food industry, towards meeting the 5% reduction target in the first year of the sugar reduction programme.
The report includes:
- a summary of progress to date in reducing sugar and calories, in product categories included in the programme
- an assessment of progress for retailers and manufacturers
- a brief assessment for the out of home sector
- case studies supplied by industry businesses
- an analysis of progress by individual businesses, and in top-selling products in each category
- an update on progress through other workstreams, in the wider reduction and reformulation programme