- Department of Health, Public Health England, and Health Education England
- Part of:
- Workforce planning for health, public health and social care
- 1 December 2012
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The report assesses the case made by the Royal College of Radiologists for increasing clinical radiology training numbers in the future.
PDF, 4.66MB, 42 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This Centre for Workforce Intelligence stocktake of the clinical radiology workforce assesses the case made by the Royal College of Radiologists for increasing clinical radiology training numbers in the future.
The report includes:
- an outline of the case made by the Royal College of Radiologists
- policy drivers affecting demand
- demographics and changes in activity
- interplay with related groups
- the current and forecast supply of clinical radiologists
- the CfWI’s key findings, recommendations and next steps
Published: 1 December 2012