These joint webinars from Companies House, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) are aimed at those starting, or thinking of starting a limited company.
You’ll find out:
- how to register the company (incorporation)
- directors’ responsibilities to Companies House
- directors’ responsibilities to HMRC
- how intellectual property, such as patents and copyrights, could affect your business
- where you can find further help and guidance
Select the date and time you want to join, by clicking the drop-down option.
To join a live webinar, you must register and sign in at least 5 minutes before it starts.
You can ask your host questions during live webinars, using the on-screen text box.
Find out more about our other webinars and podcasts, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions for future podcast or webinar topics.