- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- 3 September 2014
- Last updated:
- 4 December 2017, see all updates
This external quality assessment (EQA) scheme is suitable for laboratories that routinely test for a range of food-borne pathogens and indicator organisms.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 368KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The examinations covered are:
- aerobic colony counts
- Bacillus cereus
- Campylobacter spp.
- Clostridium perfringens
- Escherichia coli O157
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Listeria spp.
- Salmonella spp.
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli.
Published: 3 September 2014
Updated: 4 December 2017
- Updated standard scheme: trend analysis.
- Updated with recent standard scheme: trend analysis.
- Updated standard scheme: trend analysis for distribution 266.
- Standard scheme distribution 262 added for trend analysis.
- The Standard scheme: trend analysis April 2005 to October 2014 has been added.
- First published.