UK Standards for Microbiology Investigations S 1: acute infective hepatitis.
PDF, 510KB, 13 pages
MS Word Document, 1.59MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 365KB, 7 pages
The last full scientific review of this document was completed on 3 February 2010.
Further development of syndromic algorithms has ceased and the current documents will remain on the website until they are superseded or withdrawn.
The following SMIs provide supporting information related to this syndromic algorithm
- B 37: investigation of blood cultures (for organisms other than Mycobacterium species)
- B 41: investigation of urine
- V 4: hepatitis B diagnostic serology in the immunocompetent (including hepatitis B in pregnancy)
- V 5: investigation of hepatitis C infection by antibody testing or combined antigen and antibody assay
- V 11: anti-HIV screening
- V 27: hepatitis A virus acute infection serology
- V 28: cytomegalovirus serology
- V 30: investigation of pregnant women exposed to rash illness
- V 44: serological diagnosis of syphilis