- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Sickle cell and thalassaemia screening: data collection and Sickle cell and thalassaemia screening: commission and provide
- 31 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 8 August 2017, see all updates
Template to record and submit newborn outcomes data for the sickle cell and thalassaemia (SCT) screening programme.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 202KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The collection of SCT outcomes relies on data from screening laboratories and treatment services.
Healthcare professionals should use this form to record and submit data.
Download and complete the form to:
- notify the National Congenital Anomaly and Rare Disease Registration Service (NCARDRS) of new babies, born in England with suspected sickle cell disease or thalassaemia
- notify NCARDRS of children who present clinically
- provide evidence that screen positive results have been given to parents
- provide evidence of enrolment into care
- provide clinical data
Please email the completed form to NCARDRS via firstname.lastname@example.org from an NHS.net email address.
If you have any queries or problems completing or returning the form please email email@example.com.
Published: 31 March 2017
Updated: 8 August 2017
- Updated form to version 2.2.
- First published.