Register of training organisations: application instructions
Information about the SFA's market entry pre-qualification process that must be completed.
PDF, 520KB, 38 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Organisations must complete our due diligence pre-qualification questions in order to be included on the register of training organisations.
Where organisations want to compete for contracts, they must also complete our capacity and capability pre-qualification questions.
Organisations must complete and pass our pre-qualification questions if:
- they have an existing funding agreement with the SFA for delivering education and training
- they are a subcontractor holding contracts with an aggregate value of £100,000 or above per annum
they want to be selected to be invited to tender for:
The pre-qualification questions can be accessed on the e-tendering portal when we are open for applications.
Published: 2 June 2015
Updated: 28 September 2016
- Updated the register of training organisations - read me first instruction document.
- New version of Register of training organisations read me first instructions uploaded on 10 May 2016.
- Published February 2016 - updated Read me first instructions document.
- Updated read me first instruction document.
- First published.