How to respond to individual cases or outbreaks of seasonal flu: vaccination, recommendations, and managing outbreaks.
Guidance on preventing and responding to cases or outbreaks of seasonal flu in prisons and other prescribed places of detention 2016 to 2017
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2016388 PDF, 219KB, 20 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- prison governors and directors
- prison healthcare staff
- NHS England area teams
- PHE centre health protection teams
- immigration removal centre healthcare teams
- secure training centres
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 25 October 2016
- Uploaded 2016 to 2017 version
- Updated with guidance for 2015 to 2016 flu season.
- Updated in line with current guidance.
- First published.