How to respond to individual cases or outbreaks of seasonal flu, including vaccination, recommendations, and managing outbreaks.
Seasonal flu guidance for 2017 to 2018 for healthcare staff and custodial staff in prisons and other prescribed places of detention for adults in England - preventing and responding to seasonal flu cases or outbreaks
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2016388 PDF, 697KB, 23 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance is for:
- prison governors and directors
- prison healthcare staff
- NHS England area teams
- PHE centre health protection teams
- immigration removal centre healthcare teams
- secure training centres
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 28 September 2017
- Updated with guidance for 2017 to 2018 flu season.
- Uploaded 2016 to 2017 version
- Updated with guidance for 2015 to 2016 flu season.
- Updated in line with current guidance.
- First published.