Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
School workforce census 2016: LAs with school-employed staff
Guide for schools and local authorities (LAs) on submitting data about school-employed staff for the school workforce census 2016.
This school workforce census 2016 guide is for:
- schools and nurseries maintained by the local authority
- special schools maintained by the local authority (schools for children with special educational needs or disabilities)
- city technology colleges
- free schools
- pupil referral units (these provide education for children who can’t go to a mainstream school)
- local-authority children’s services
The guide will help schools and local authorities:
- understand the purpose of the census
- prepare for the census
- complete their census returns for 2016
Read more guidance on submitting data for the 2016 school workforce census.