School preference data collections 2014: technical specification
- Department for Education
- Part of:
- School preference data collections: closed collections
- First published:
- 20 November 2013
- Last updated:
- 22 January 2014, see all updates
This business and technical specification describes the requirements for the school preference data collections 2014.
This specification describes the requirements for the school preference data collections 2014. The data to be collected will consist of:
- local authority details
- local authority-level information on the total number of places available
- child-level information for those children in scope, including personal details and information about their school preferences and any offer made
The collection will involve the local authority making 2 returns, 1 each to cover admissions applications in relation to both primary and secondary school children.
Published: 20 November 2013
Updated: 22 January 2014
- Updated with version 1.3 of the technical specification.
- Version 1.2 of the technical specification published.
- First published.