SCE school admissions pack
Information and pupil admission form for a Service Children's Education (SCE) school place.
This pack includes:
- SCE school place application form
- Appendix 1: General information SCE / CEAS
- Appendix 2: MOD ‘Pupil Information Profile’
- Appendix 3: JSP 342 ‘Entitled’ places
- Appendix 4: Nationality, language codes etc.
- Appendix 5: JSP 342 ‘Non entitled fee paying’ places
Please note: All schools are legally required to record details of enrolled pupils. The information supplied on the school place application form will be used for the purposes of admission as well as recording of the required data.
The PIP template is available as Appendix 2 to this pack. It’s also accessible online via our Pupil information profile for military service children page.
Once the form and the PIP has been completed, you will need to email both to the SCE school, to enable the head teacher to make a decision on allocation. For further details see ‘Appendix 1: General information SCE/CEAS’ in this pack.
When a place is allocated, the head teacher will then issue you with an ‘educational clearance certificate’ which you will need prior to your move.
Further advice can be sought from the relevant SCE school.