- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Defra approved laboratories: salmonella, poultry health, animal by-products and rabies and Animal and plant health
- 11 November 2013
- Last updated:
- 19 October 2017, see all updates
Approved laboratories for testing of salmonella in poultry, broilers and turkeys under the Salmonella National Control Programmes.
Defra approved laboratories for testing under the Control of Salmonella in Poultry/Broilers/Turkeys Orders
PDF, 199KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Defra approved laboratories for testing under the control of salmonella in poultry, broilers, turkeys orders.
Published: 11 November 2013
Updated: 19 October 2017
- List updated with latest information.
- Updated the list of testing laboratories.
- Updated the list of approved laboratories.
- Updated list of approved laboratories.
- Updated with latest version.
- Updated: list of approved laboratories.
- First published.