Right to Buy cases: First-tier Tribunal Property Chamber (Residential Property) (T546)

What happens if a local housing authority or registered social landlord denies your Right to Buy (RTB) request and you want to apply to the tribunal.


First-tier Tribunal Property Chamber (Residential Property) Guidance on Right to Buy cases General information about the process

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You can also read the online guide if you need to solve a residential property dispute.

Find out more about the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).

Published 1 January 2017