RH14 9ED, Kimmeridge Oil & Gas Limited: environmental permit application advertisement
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Environmental permitting: notices of applications made
- First published:
- 20 February 2017
- Applies to:
View the application submitted by Kimmeridge Oil & Gas Limited for Broadford Bridge 1, Billingshurst.
PDF, 392KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Environment Agency consults the public on certain applications for waste operations, mining waste operations, installations, water discharge and groundwater activities. The arrangements are explained in its Public Participation Statement
These notices explain:
- what the application is about
- which Environment Agency office you can visit to see the application documents on the public register
- when you need to comment by
The Environment Agency will decide:
- whether to grant or refuse the application
- what conditions to include in the permit (if granted)
Published: 20 February 2017