RH14 9ED, Kimmeridge Oil & Gas Limited: environmental permit application advertisement

Published 20 February 2017

Details of the application

The Environment Agency has received a new standard application for an environmental permit under the Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2016 from Kimmeridge Oil & Gas Limited.

The application contains a description of how the proposed changes may affect:

  • the installation
  • the materials, substances and energy it will use and generate
  • the conditions of its site
  • the source, nature and quantity of its foreseeable emissions and their significant effects on the environment
  • the proposed techniques for preventing, reducing, and monitoring its emissions and preventing and recovering waste
  • and an outline of the main alternatives, if any, considered

Application number


Regulated facility type

Standard Rules permit SR2015 No2 Storage and handling of crude oil arising from onshore and gas exploration and production activities

Regulated facility location

Woodbridge Farm
Adversane Lane
West Sussex
RH14 9ED

How to view the application

You can view the information at the Environment Agency register:

Environment Agency
Guildbourne House
Chatsworth Road
West Sussex

You can view the register from 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Call the Environment Agency’s customer contact centre on 03708 506 506 to arrange an appointment. You can ask for a copy of documents on the register. The Environment Agency may charge to cover copying costs.

How to comment on the application

If you have any comments on the application send these by 20 March 2017.


Or write to:

Environment Agency
Permitting and Support Centre
Land Team
Quadrant 2
99 Parkway Avenue
S9 4WF

The Environment Agency will normally put any comments it receives on the public register. This includes your name and contact details. Please tell us if you don’t want your response to be public.

The proposals which are the subject of this application are also separately the subject of planning permission granted under the Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) (England and Wales) Regulations 1999, and you can get further information on this from West Sussex County Council.