Research and analysis
Respiratory infections: laboratory reports 2015
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Health Protection Report: latest infection reports
- 6 February 2015
- Last updated:
- 12 January 2016, see all updates
Monthly reports of laboratory-confirmed respiratory infections in England and Wales.
A monthly summation of infection reports made to PHE Colindale, from PHE and NHS laboratories.
This report comprises six routine data tables:
- reports of influenza infection made to PHE, by week of report
- respiratory viral detections by any method (culture, direct immunofluorescence, PCR, four-fold rise in paired sera, single high serology titre, genomic, electron microscopy, other method, other method unknown), by week of report
- respiratory viral detections by age group: weeks
- laboratory reports of infections associated with atypical pneumonia, by week of report
- reports of Legionnaires’ Disease (pneumonic and non-pneumonic) cases in England and Wales, by week of report
- reports of Legionnaires’ Disease (pneumonic and non-pneumonic) cases by region of report in England and Wales: by week of report
These reports are published in Health Protection Report.
For earlier data, see the archive of older reports.
Published: 6 February 2015
Updated: 12 January 2016
- Table 1 figures corrected.
- HPR 10(1) report uploaded
- HPR 9(43) reports uploaded
- HPR 9(39) report uploaded
- HPR 9(35) reports uploaded
- HPR 9(31) report upoloaded
- HPR 9(27) report uploaded
- HPR 9(23) reports uploaded
- HPR 9(19) reports uploaded
- HPR 9(15) report uploaded.
- HPR 9(12) data uploaded
- HPR 9(8) reports for weeks 6 to 9 uploaded
- First published.