- Foreign & Commonwealth Office, The Rt Hon Baroness Anelay of St Johns DBE, and The Rt Hon Philip Hammond MP
- Part of:
- Human Rights and Democracy Report 2015: priority country reports, Human rights internationally, and Maldives
- 21 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 8 February 2017, see all updates
This is a Human Rights Priority Country report taken from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office 2015 Human Rights and Democracy Report.
PDF, 164KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This publication is part of the 2015 Human Rights and Democracy Report which reports on human rights events up to 31 December 2015. Human rights developments in the Human Rights Priority Countries after this date are covered in the January-June and July-December 2016 status reports.
Published: 21 April 2016
Updated: 8 February 2017
- Update report added for July-Dec 2016.
- Priority country report update added.
- Translation added
- First published.