Research and analysis
Regional ESF frameworks 2007 to 2010: an evaluation
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- ESF 2007 to 2013: evaluation strategy and research and Employment
- 1 August 2009
Evaluation of how well the regional European Social Fund frameworks for 2007 to 2010 improve regional employment and skills.
Ref: ISBN 978 1 84712 629 0, RR596 PDF, 275KB, 84 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The European Social Fund (ESF) programme can result in improvements to regional employment and skills. This research evaluates the extent to which the Regional ESF frameworks (2007 to 2010) achieve this.
An aim of the research was to inform the plans of the regional co-financing organisation which include:
- the Department for Work and Pensions
- the Learning and Skills Councils
- some regional development agencies and local authorities
The research was based on 5 case study regions:
- East of England
- South West Convergence Area (Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly)
- North West
Published: 1 August 2009