Rabies quarantine: authorised premises and carriers
List of rabies quarantine premises and transporters authorised by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
You must use an authorised quarantine transporter (known as a ‘carrier’) and premises if you’re putting a pet in quarantine when it enters England, Scotland or Wales.
Published: 9 June 2016
Updated: 30 June 2017
- Added carrying agent Woofers Pet Transportation.
- Updated the details for Calagran Four Paws Hotel Ltd.
- Added Cornwall Council to the list.
- Updated list to remove Middlesbrough borough council.
- Updated the details for Knights Kennels Ltd.
- Amended species list for several companies, removed Animal Couriers, PETS2GO2.CO.UK, added Pet Couriers, updated contact details for Middlesbrough Borough Council.
- First published.