Rabies quarantine: authorised premises and carriers

List of rabies quarantine premises and transporters authorised by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.


You must use an authorised quarantine transporter (known as a ‘carrier’) and premises if you’re putting a pet in quarantine when it enters England, Scotland or Wales.

See a map of quarantine premises and carriers.