List of rabies quarantine premises and transporters authorised by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
If you need to put your cat or dog into quarantine when it enters England, Scotland or Wales, you must use an:
- authorised quarantine premises
- authorised quarantine transporter (known as a ‘carrier’) to transport it to the quarantine premises
Read our guidance on putting your pet in rabies quarantine.
Published: 9 June 2016
Updated: 22 September 2017
- Added the authorised premises for the Netherlands and removed Woofers Pet Transportation (in Gloucestershire).
- Updated the entry for The Animal Inn, Kent.
- Added carrying agent Woofers Pet Transportation.
- Updated the details for Calagran Four Paws Hotel Ltd.
- Added Cornwall Council to the list.
- Updated list to remove Middlesbrough borough council.
- Updated the details for Knights Kennels Ltd.
- Amended species list for several companies, removed Animal Couriers, PETS2GO2.CO.UK, added Pet Couriers, updated contact details for Middlesbrough Borough Council.
- First published.