- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Energy and Climate Change Public Attitudes Tracker and Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- 3 May 2013
- Last updated:
- 29 April 2014, see all updates
A technical note to accompany the datasets for all waves of the DECC Public Attitudes Tracker series
Ref: 12D/449 PDF, 145KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Department for Energy & Climate Change (DECC) has set up a tracking survey to understand and monitor public attitudes to its main business priorities. TNS BMRB, an independent research organisation, has been commissioned to conduct this research.
The survey began in March 2012 and runs 4 times a year, with a large set of questions asked annually and a sub-set of these questions asked quarterly.
This technical note is intended to accompany the full datasets from the attitudes tracker.
Published: 3 May 2013
Updated: 29 April 2014
- Latest technical note published.
- Technical note updated to include all waves of the DECC Public Attitudes Tracker series.
- First published.