Telecoms price control appeals for participants: CC13
- Competition and Markets Authority
- Part of:
- CMA regulatory appeals and references guidance, How the CMA investigates competition and consumer issues, Competition law, and Regulatory appeals and references
- 1 April 2011
Assists parties and their advisers involved in telecoms price control references under section 193 of the Communications Act 2003.
Ref: CC13 PDF, 372KB, 24 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance was originally published by the Competition Commission (CC) and has been adopted by the CMA Board. The original text has been retained unamended, therefore it does not reflect or take account of developments in case law, legislation or practice since its original publication.
Cost recovery in telecoms price control references: the CMA’s approach (CMA5), published by the CMA in January 2014, forms section 8 of this guidance.
Please also note:
- references to the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) or CC (except where referring to specific past OFT or CC practice or case law) should be read as referring to the CMA
- references to articles of the EC Treaty should be read as referring to the equivalent articles of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
- certain OFT or CC departments, teams or individual roles may not be replicated in the CMA, or may have been renamed; the CMA’s structure is set out in our organisation chart
- don’t use any contact details quoted within the guidance document
If you have any queries about the CMA’s processes described in the guidance, or if you’re considering lodging an appeal, please contact us at email@example.com. We strongly recommend that you contact us prior to making an application.
Published: 1 April 2011