- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- 13 January 2015
- Last updated:
- 17 January 2017, see all updates
2017 changes to methods used to estimate UK greenhouse gas emissions.
Ref: 16D/005 PDF, 167KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
National Statistics on the UK’s GHG emissions are published annually. Every year, BEIS applies methodological improvements to the way those emissions are estimated. This note sets out the main methodology changes that we are planning to make when estimating emissions from 1990 to 2015, and their estimated impact on emissions compared to the method used previously.
Published: 13 January 2015
Updated: 17 January 2017
- Planned methodology changes for UK greenhouse gas emissions report. .
- 2016 changes to methods used to estimate UK greenhouse gas emissions
- First published.