Renaisi have published the attached report presenting the early experiences and reflections of the partnerships, the funders (The Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport and The National Lottery Community Fund) and support providers involved in Phase 1 of the Place Based Social Action (PBSA) programme. It provides an overview of the first year for those who were directly involved, and for others working on similar approaches who might be interested in early learning that has arisen from the programme.
The report covers:
- how the PBSA programme operates
- an introduction to the partnerships involved
- what happened in Phase 1
- approaches to learning and understanding PBSA
- reflections on programme design
- next steps and how learning from Phase 1 is being applied to Phase 2