PHE bulletin: 27 July 2015
Includes: new sugar recommendations, improved recognition of dementia symptoms and transfer of PHE drug development to new company.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2015224 PDF, 296KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Highlights for this bulletin include:
- PHE urges parents to cut sugary drinks from children’s diets
- improved recognition of dementia symptoms by health professionals
- academic report shows UK screening advisory body is world leading
- PHE response to Due North health inequalities report
- PHE drug development to transfer to new state-owned company
- people with learning disabilities over-prescribed psychiatric drugs
- PHE adjusts screening measures as risk posed by Ebola epidemic declines