PE and sport premium: funding allocations for 2015 to 2016
This publication was withdrawn on
Make sure you follow the 2015 to 2016 conditions of grant when you spend your allocation for that year. See PE and sport premium allocations for the 2016 to 2017 financial year.
PE and sport premium allocations and conditions of grant for the 2015 to 2016 academic year.
The ‘PE and sport premium allocations 2015 to 2016’ document sets out how much funding the following types of school will get:
- schools maintained by the local authority
- academies and free schools
- non-maintained special schools (schools for children with special educational needs that the Secretary of State for Education has approved under section 342 of the Education Act 1996)
The conditions of grant documents explain:
- how we allocate the PE and sport premium
- when we will make payments
- the terms and conditions schools and local authorities must follow
Read our guide on how to use the PE and sport premium.