PE and sport premium: funding allocations for 2016 to 2017
PE and sport premium allocations and conditions of grant for the 2016 to 2017 academic year.
The ‘PE and sport premium allocations 2016 to 2017’ document sets out how much funding the following types of school will get:
- schools maintained by the local authority
- academies and free schools
- non-maintained special schools (schools for children with special educational needs that the Secretary of State for Education has approved under section 342 of the Education Act 1996)
The PE and sport premium conditions of grant 2016 to 2017 documents explain:
- how we allocate the PE and sport premium
- when we will make the payments
- the terms and conditions schools and local authorities must follow
Read our guide on how to use the PE and sport premium.