Code of practice for national vocational qualifications (NVQs).
These documents set out rules that providers of national vocational qualifications (NVQs) should follow.
Only the following parts of the code of practice are still in force:
- expertise: paragraphs 4 to 5
- data requirements: paragraphs 22, 23 and 24
- application of assessment methodology: paragraphs 40 to 72
- appendix 1: approved centre criteria
- appendix 3: sanctions for non-compliance with the centre approval criteria
The addendum makes only one minor change: inserting extra qualifications into the lists of acceptable qualifications for assessors and verifiers.
We are proposing to withdraw these rules. Read our consultation After the QCF: A New Qualifications Framework for more information.